Go to the website

Culture-Penghu County Govermment


What should I do if I find a wounded wild animal or poaching or slaughtering of wild animals?
  • Date:2010-01-01
  • Unit:General Affairs Department,Penghu County Government
  • category:Agriculture and Fisheries
  • Content:
  • If you find poaching, slaughter, trade, display, or exhibition of legally protected wild animals or animal products, or a wounded wild animal, please contact the nearest police bureau, police station, inspection office, or the Agriculture and Fishery Bureau. Telephone of the Agriculture and Fishery Bureau of Penghu County: 9263720 or 9262620 Ext. 112.
Home TOP