Go to the website

Culture-Penghu County Govermment


I would like to green my neighborhood environment; how do I apply for seedlings?
  • Date:2010-01-01
  • Unit:General Affairs Department,Penghu County Government
  • category:Agriculture and Fisheries
  • Content:
  • Procedure for applying for green seedlings from the County Government: 1、Personal application should be made by completing an application for vegetable garden or nursery garden and specify species, quantity, and location. Seedlings issued will be limited to 5 to 10 pieces. 2、Community, institute, school, or military applications should be made by sending an official letter of request to the County Government, and seedling currently available at the County Government’s nursery garden may be issued. 3、For further information, please call Forest Section at 9218000.
Home TOP