Enter the content block

::: Home  > FAQs  >  FAQs
_ line plurk FB twitter weibo Gmail outlook hotmail yahoo 小 中 大 print
Central content
I would like to request a general statistical publication; how do I apply for it?
  • Date:2010-01-01
  • Unit:General Affairs Department,Penghu County Government
  • category:Accounting and Statistics
  • Content:
  • 1、 You may make an online request through the website of our Office. 2、 You may download an application form, complete it with your personal information, and mail it back to us. 3、You may visit our Office and request it in person by completing an application with your personal information.
Home Back