Enter the content block

::: Home  > FAQs  >  FAQs
_ line plurk FB twitter weibo Gmail outlook hotmail yahoo 小 中 大 print
Central content
Is there 24-hour hotline for domestic violence or sexual assault?
  • Date:2010-01-01
  • Unit:General Affairs Department,Penghu County Government
  • category:Social Affairs
  • Content:
  • You can dial 113 Women and Children Protection Hotline provided by the Ministry of Internal Affairs at any time; a social worker will be there to assist you.
Home Back