Penghu County Animal Disease Control and Prevention Center
Animal Epidemic Prevention Unit: 1 Unit Chief and 2 technicians
Veterinary Administration Unit: One Unit Chief, one associated technical specialist, and one junior technical specialist
Handling accounting matters concurrently
Handling personnel affairs concurrently
|Divisions||Contents of the job responsibilities|
|Animal Epidemic Prevention Unit||(I) Pig disease prevention and control, counseling vaccine injection biological safety and epidemic prevention concept, and processing the application filed for pig farm disinfection services
(II) Poultry disease prevention and control, counseling vaccination injection biological safety and epidemic prevention concept, and processing the application filed for poultry field disinfection services
(III) Aquatic animal disease prevention and control, counseling industry to do regular water disinfection and pond cleaning biological safety and epidemic prevention concept
(IV) Processing the applications filed for importing/exporting pigs to/from Penghu
1. Processing the pigs with applications filed for the health certificate of the pigs to be exported out of Penghu and issue epidemic prevention mark.
2. Process the applications filed for the quarantine and inspection of pigs to be imported into Penghu and schedule the quarantine inspection date.
3. Check the meat market slaughtering cloven-hoofed animal immunization certificate related documents.
(V) Process livestock, poultry, and aquatic animal disease check, diagnosis, and post-inspection.
(VI) Diagnosis and treatment of wild animal diseases and emergency rescue
|Veterinary Administration Unit||(I) Animal Medicine Management
1. Inspect and ban the use and trafficking of animal drugs; protect and maintain drug quality and safety.
2. Perform chicken meat and goat milk sampling test regularly to prevent improper use of drugs and to protect the food safety and health of consumers.
3. Process the application filed for animal drugs sales permit.
(II) The approval and issuance of Veterinary clinics business license and veterinary practitioner license
(III) Pet breeding and trading business management
(IV) Pet disease, pet management, and rabies vaccination
(V) Animal protection advocacy and inspection and confiscation
(VI) Stray animals capture and accommodation management
Contact informationAddress: No. 118-1, Siwin Li, Magong City, Penghu County
|Name of Divisions and Offices||Telephone number or extension number|
|Unit or institution address||No. 118-1, Siwin Li, Magong City, Penghu County|