|Station name||Ticketing time for student-dedicated ships||Note|
|Wang’an consignment station||0830 - 0930||Penghu residents have first priority for purchasing tickets|
|0830 - 0930||No resident restrictions|
|Qimei consignment station|
|0900 - 1000||Penghu residents have first priority for purchasing tickets|
|1000 - 1200||No resident restrictions|
|Kaohsiung consignment station||1300 - 1500||Penghu residents have first priority for purchasing tickets|
|1500 - 1600||No resident restrictions|
|0800 - 0915||No resident restrictions|
1.If the captain or inspector of the extended Kaohsiung route discovered that a passenger has a ticket that does not match their ID, this has seriously violated the trust principle; the passenger should re-purchase a ticket or return the ticket in order to keep the rights and interests of other waiting passengers.
1.The wind speed of NANHAI STAR’s Magong—Wang’an—Qimei route is over 31KT/H (ship will still sail normally at 31KT/H), if the wind speed exceeds 30KT/H (ship will still sail normally at 30KT/H) when travelling in NO.1 HENG AN, ship sail will be suspended according to regulations for the passenger’s safety.
2. If the wind speed exceeds 27KT/H (ship will still sail normally at 27KT/H) for NANHAI STAR’s Qimei—Kaohsiung route, the ship’s sailing will be suspended according to the regulations for the passenger’s safety.
3. The ship sails at the scheduled time every month, if due to certain reasons the ship’s sailing date must be changed, in addition to immediately reporting to the related units by phone, announcements must also be made. Contact number: 0921203004 (Inspector Lin), 0912797136 (Captain Wu).
4. Since this office’s transport ships are mainly passenger and cargo ships, if the amount of cargo that needs to be loaded or unloaded is too much during that day, the sailing time must be delayed.
5. The above scheduled sailing date and time, especially for rental passenger ships within 20 tons, if the scheduled sailinging date is affected by weather changes, motorized adjustments must be made to the sailing time according to the situation.
6. Magong ticket station: NANHAI waiting room, contact number: 9268897. Qimei ticket station: in front of Qimei security booth, contact number: 0937392241. Wang’an ticket station: Wang’an waiting room, contact number: 0928703018, 06-9991965.
7. Kaohsiung ticket station: Port of Kaohsiung, Travel Building 1st floor ticket station (next to Quang Zheng ticket station). Contact number: 0921295349 (Ms. Yen), 06-9213822 ext. 102, 103 (business division), 06-9272376 (bus terminus information desk).
8. NANHAI STAR check in acceptance notice:
(1)Passenger’s hand luggage is limited to 15Kg (with a dimension of 30x40x30/case); others must be paid and checked in. Checked in items must be properly packed.
(2)Due to cargo hold capacity limitations, please contact crew members in advance when checking in large amount of food items, contact number: 0912797136.
(3)Livelihood items have first priority for accepted check in items; for sailing safety considerations, we do not accept checking in of dangerous items, items with peculiar smells, large machineries, building materials and furniture (checking in of small amounts of building materials and small furniture will be accepted flexibly according to the cargo hold capacity).
(4)Transporter is not held responsible for the safekeeping of the passenger’s carry-on luggage brought onboard.
(5)The check in acceptance time of items at Magong starts at approximately 07:30am every morning.
(6)The check in acceptance time of items at Kaohsiung is approximately the time the ship reaches Kaohsiung (about 15:00) and starts at 07:30am the following day
9. The acknowledgement and standard charges of children’s ticket for children whose permanent resident address are not registered in this county, and are travelling off this island on our office’s transport ship, are as follows:
According to the Children and Youth Welfare Act and the Ministry of Transportation’s case number 0980065317 submitted on December 17, 2009.
Notice:In order to increase service quality and ensure the interests of consumers, the acknowledgement and standard charges of children’s tickets for children whose permanent resident addresses are not registered in this county, and are travelling off this island on our office’s transport ship, are as follows:
(1)According to the 2nd regulation in the Children and Youth Welfare Act, children refer to people under 12 years of age.
(2)According to the 126th regulation of the passenger ship management regulations, domestic passenger ships must set fixed cabin seats for children between the ages 3 to 12, and their fares should be half of the adult ticket price. For passengers travelling with children under 3 years old, the children will be transported freely when they board with their guardians. But each adult passenger can only bring a maximum of 1 child free of charge; when the adult is travelling with more than one children under 3 years old, the ticket price of each extra child will be one-fourth of the price of the adult ticket. When cabin seats are required for each extra child, the price of their tickets is half that of the price of the adult ticket.
(3)Our office will change an insurance and cleaning fee for children under 3 years old.
1. Adult ticket People over 12 years of age (including)
2. Military, student ticket People with military and student identities
3. Half price tickets
4. Resident ticket Residents whose permanent residence address is registered at Wang’an and Qimei
(1) People whose permanent residence address is registered at Wang'an and Qimei, and police officers serving at these two townships
(2) Children over 3 years of age (including) and under 12 years of age (excluding)
(3) Elderly over 65 years of age and whose permanent residence address is not registered at Penghu County, handicapped people
(4) Person accompanying the handicapped person
5. Insured ticket Elderly over 65 years of age and whose permanent residence address is registered at Penghu County, children under 3 years old (excluding), handicapped people (whose permanent residence address is registered at Wang’an or Qimei County)
II. A person is allowed to purchase a maximum of 4 tickets every time; if you wish to purchase more than 4, please get in the line repeatedly.
III. In order to ensure the passenger’s interests and control the number of passengers, please display your ID or national insurance card when purchasing tickets so that the service personnel can register them.
IV. Our office’s ship tickets can only be purchased on the day of travelling; we do not accept ticket reservations.
V. When purchasing tickets, please confirm that you have received the ticket, your ID and the correct change on the spot; we will not be held responsible after the passenger has left the ticketing window.
VI. When boarding the ship please display your ID and ticket for checking.