Director ->Vice Director ->Medical Affair Section, Food and Drug Management Section, Health Promotion Section, Disease Control Section, Laboratory Section, Planning and Information Section, General Affairs Office, Personnel Office, Accounting Office, Civil Service Ethics Office; Other units include: First Public Health Center, Makong City (including Tong Pan Health Office and Hu Jing Health Office), Second Public Health Center, Makong City, Public Health Center, Huxi Country (including Ding Wang Health Office), Public Health Center, Baisha Country (including Da-Tsan Health Office, Niao Yu Health Office, Ji Bei Healthe Office, and Yuan Bei Health Office), Public Health Center, Xiyu Country (including Nei An Health Office), Public Health Center, Wangan Country (including Hua Yu Health Office, Dong Ji Health Office, Xi Yu Ping Health Office, Dong Yu Ping Health Office, and Jiang Jun Health Office), Public Health Center, Chimei Country, and Chronic Disease Center.
|Director Office||Supervision the operation of the bureau|
|Vice Director-General Office||Assisting the operation of the bureau|
|Medical Affairs Section|| |
I. Chief: supervising the operation of Medical Affairs Section
|Food and Drug Management Section||I. Chief: supervising food and drug management and drug hazard prevention |
II. Drug management, pharmaceutical institution management, medical device management, Chinese medicine management, controlled drugs management
III. Food sampling and inspection, utilization and management of food volunteers, promotion and education of food hygiene, management of school lunch, management of inspected and registered food
IV. Management of food business, consumer service, marine product management, food and drink hygiene management, management of food poisoning cases
V. Monitoring violating advertisement (food, Chinese medicine, drugs, makeups, medical devices)
VI. Punishing and handling violating advertisements, management of water station, meat management, iced drink management, food registration, alcohol management, makeup management
VII. Drug joint tenders, salesmen reporting, recovering drugs, promotion and education of pharmaceutical hygiene
VIII. Management of individual case of drug abuse, and prevention of drug hazard
|Health Promotion Section|| |
I. Chief: supervising the health care of the County
|Disease Control Section||I. Chief: supervising disease control business |
II. (1) Prevention of arthropod-borne infectious diseases e.g. dengue fever (including zika virus, Chikungunya Fever, scrub typhus and etc); (2) prevention of infectious diseases (TB, Leprosy, STD, and enteric infection are excluded); (3) management of disease prevention materials (including snake venom serum management, influenza antivirus drug management, and protection equipment); (4) Infectious disease prevention medicare network, (5) prevention of new diseases; (6) Counter plan for wide-spread influenza; (7) mobilization for prevention of infectious diseases (bio protection, contingency plan for biological terrorist attacks); (38) Plague prevention (contingency plan for natural disasters)
III. (1)Prevention of STD and AIDS (including mitigation program, clean syringe, alternative treatment, health education, expansion of AIDS screening and consultation services, management of individual cases); (2) prevention of enterovirus; (3) counter enterovirus infected disease; (4) business hygiene management; (5) health check of foreign laborers and the consultation of foreign laborer health check hospitals; (6) online review/approval system for screening and consultation; (7) Hub platform for infectious diseases prevention, and monitoring and reporting system of infectious diseases in schools; (8) prevention program for virus hepatitis
IV. (1)Prevention program for TB, directly observed treatment short-course for TB and Leprosy management (TB and Leprosy); (2) Control and inspection of hospital infections, bio safety management and inspection in labs, monitoring and inspection of infectious diseases in high populated institutions; (3) tracking arrived tourists (system for self-management of health), quarantine at airports and ports, infectious diseases inventory (BO form included); (4) BCG vaccination management; (5) compilation of reports at the early, mid, and late stage of the infectious diseases prevention plan delegated by the Central government, and the compilation the annual appraisal from Disease Control Bureau and expanded branch meetings.
V. (1) Vaccination; (2) vaccination of influenza vaccine; (3) vaccination of human influenza A/H5N1; (4) Program of Eradication Poliomyelitis, Congenital Rubella Syndrome, Neonatal Tetanus and Measles, program of AFP monitoring (polio/AFP, Measles, Rubella, and Tetanus); (5) management of refrigerated transportation and storage of various vaccines; (6) Streptococcus pneumoniae vaccination for elderlies; (7) Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP); (8) quality management plan for infectious disease examination institution and the samples for examination.
VI. Health check for foreign laborers
|Laboratory Section||I. Chief: supervising the inspections and examinations |
II. Food hygiene inspection
III. Public health medical examination
〈Public Health Medical Examination〉
Items: public health medical examination, syphilis RPR, TPPA examination, HIV screening and examination, Gonorrhea examination, Entamoeba histolytica in excrement examination
〈Food Hygiene Examination〉
Items: 1. Quantitative test of preservatives, sweetener, bleach, color fastening agents; 2. Qualitative test hydrogen peroxide, sodium borate, dye, fluorescent brightener, starch, and fat; 3. Micro biotics test including E Coli, coliform group, plate count, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Fecal Streptococci
Address of Lab: No. 118-2 Xi Wen Au, Xi Wen Village, Makong City, Penghu County 880
|Planning and Information Section||I. Chief: supervising the operation of Planning Section |
II. Consolidated operation, volunteer service of health care, the statistic of causes of death and its management, measures to protect consumers, and health education
III. Health care planning, service to the public, and research ane investigation
IV. Long term care service
|Administration Division|| |
I. Chief: supervising the operation of administration section
|Personnel Office||I. Chief: supervising the operation of Personnel Section |
II. Functions: organization and headcounts; assignment, dismiss, and transfer; appraisal and reward/punishment, training and further education, attendance and travel, retirement and compensation, salary and benefits, and personnel information
III. key-in, data arrangement, typing, copying, printing, printer maintenance, filing, registry of traveling and paid leaves, operation of personnel information system.
|Accounting Office||I. Chief: |
(1) supervising the budget, accounting, and statistics of the Bureau.
(2) the budget, budget increase/decrease, budget allocation, review and compilation of the settlement of the Bureau and the six public health centers of countries and cities, the budget for the subsidiary units, overdraft and consolidate settlement, and the compilation and review of the settlement.
(3) Reviewing the budget of funds, and preparing the official budget monthly report
(4) Review the certificates of each payables and receivables
(5) Review and approve the statistical data
(6) Monitoring the procurement tenders and the inspections
(7) Other impromptu errands
(1) Assisting the budget, budget increase/decrease, budget allocation, review and compilation of the settlement of the Bureau and the six public health centers of countries and cities (2) Review the official budget and the certificates of each payables and receivables
(3) The compilation of the payment voucher and receivable/payable vouchers not for the petty cash of each Health Center and the Bureau, reviewing, approving, and reimbursing the petty cash payment vouchers and expense vouchers.
(4) Compiling the accounting report of the units in the Bureau.
(5) Reviewing and approving the transportation certificates for hospital transfer and the reconciling the write-off of the certificates
(6) Collecting, sorting, urging the statistical data
(7) Monitoring the procurement tenders and the inspections
(8) Handling, signing, receiving, and sending official document (funds excluded)
(9) Verifying the certificates for review and other impromptu errands.
(1) Preliminary approval of the transportation for hospital transfer.
(2) The official budgets and estimation of the expenses of Charge d'affaires
(3) Personnel fee of certification, coordination, general administration, chronic disease prevention, operations of Health Center, general construction and equipment
(4) Assisting receiving, sending and forwarding official document to be approved.
(5) Official document sorting and filing
(6) Other affairs and errands related to the work mentioned above and/or assigned by Party A in impromptu manner.
(1) Assisting the compilation and allocation of the budgets and settlements of medical operation funds, estimation of the expenses, writing-off the certification, vouchers, book keeping, and monthly statement.
(2) Handling and signing the official documents of medical operation funds
(3) Compilation of payment vouchers and expenses voucher of the Bureau’s petty cash
(4) Reconcile the transportation certificates for hospital transfer
(5) Assisting receiving, sending and forwarding official document to be approved.
(6) Other affairs and errands related to the work mentioned above and/or assigned by Party A in impromptu manner.
(1) Using software package to produce payment certificate, vouchers, book keeping for the official budgets
(2) Using software package to record the allocated official budget in the book.
(3) Sorting the original certificates to be reviewed.
(4) Other affairs and errands related to the work mentioned above and/or assigned by Party A in impromptu manner.
|Government Ethics Office||I. Drafting the orders and regulations regarding anti-corruption, and the promotions |
II. Preventing the corruptive and/or illegal behaviors of employees, discovery and handling of whistleblowers
III. Proposal to innovate and enhance the ethics
IV. Protection of Official Confidential Information
V. Protection of security
VI. Property reporting of civil servants
VII. Affairs to be investigated and/or proceeded by the supervisors.
VIII. Other matters related to the anti-corruptions
|Chronic Disease Center||Prevention of chronic diseases and TB (including examination, and administrative operation)|
|Name of the Division||Tel No. or extension|
|Extension of Director||06-9272162 Ext.200|
|Extension of Vice Director||06-9272162 Ext.202|
|Extension of Chief of Medical Affair Section||06-9272162 Ext.230|
|Extension of Chief of Food and Drug Management Section||06-9272162 Ext.270|
|Extension of Chief of Health Promotion Section||06-9272162 Ext.250|
|Extension of Chief of Disease Control Section||06-9272162 Ext.210|
|Extension of Chief of Laboratory||06-9215351|
|Extension of Chief of Planning and Information Section||06-9272162 Ext.220|
|Extension of Chief of General Affairs Office||06-9272162 Ext.203|
|Extension of Chief of Personnel Office||06-9272162 Ext.280|
|Extension of Chief of Accounting Office||06-9272162 Ext.300|
|Extension of Chief of Civil Service Ethics Office||06-9272162 Ext.306|
Buses to Fung-Guei or Wai-An